Member Spotlight: Magdalyn DuffieJuly 15, 2015 7:10 AM
What are the top three items on your bucket list?
- Get invited to a dinner at the Barefoot Contessa’s house and get drunk off rosé with Ina and Jeffrey in her garden.
- Hug a koala.
- Live a long and super happy life surrounded by friends and family.
2) In what event would you win an Olympic Gold medal?
- Napping when I shouldn’t be napping.
3) What is one thing you couldn't live without?
- My iPhone. Hands down. I sometimes get nervous that I can’t find it, and then I realize I’m actually on it.
4) What is your weirdest or most unique talent?
- Being able to take random, seemly unrelated ingredients and craft the most delicious sandwich ever. Having three brothers will turn one into a sandwich making machine.
5) Favorite movie quote?
- “You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.” - The Princess Bride
6) Here at HQ, one of our core values is "Drive Forward with Purpose." What do you do on a day-to-day basis to live out that value?
- I get out of bed and put my bra on one boob at a time like everyone one else. I’m no hero, but what I do try to do is be positive. It makes a world of difference being around positive vibes versus negative vibes that just suck your will to thrive. Regardless of your struggles and failures, get out of bed, be positive, and keep moving forward
- Something involving a beach and/or boat, endless margaritas, and a hot European soccer player.
8) Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
- I’m thinking around at the age of 106 involving some kind of dessert item and a hot European soccer player.
9) Would you like to be famous? For what?
- Duh and for dying awesomely in some scandalous way with a hot European soccer player.
10) If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability what would it be?
- The ability to make pizza appear with my mind.