Member Spotlight: Esther LeeAugust 19, 2015 10:20 AM
1) Who was your favorite musical artist when you were in 5th grade? Hmm.. a close tie between Britney Spears and NSYNC.
2) Do you have any superstitions? I refuse to play Bloody Mary...
3) What is your weirdest or most unique talent? I can sing like a black lady. I can also do a split :)
4) Favorite movie quote? I would have to remember movies in order to have a favorite quote... (I don't have one)
5) If you owned a yacht, what would you name it? Esther's Yacht.
6) Here at HQ, one of our five core values is "Drive Forward with Purpose." What do you do on a day-to-day basis to live out that value? I review my big priorities in the morning and only check email at intervals.
7) What is the best piece of advice you've ever received? One of my favorites: "Your external circumstances won't change the internal state of your heart." So if you keep running from certain situations, there is a good chance that the same type of situation will keep reappearing—until you address the root issues.
8) Tell us about your first job. My first job was as the Production Manager at Vital Plan! I'd say it went pretty well considering that I'm still here :)
9) Would you like to be famous? In what way? Yes. My life dream is to be an international, worship-leading, Christian tent revivalist. I think it's going to happen.
10) Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die? Nope.