Member Spotlight: Ello RawJune 23, 2015 8:23 AM
Meet Rebecca Holmes, founder of Ello Raw! Its mission? To make healthy, raw foods available to all people. After years of watching her family struggle with health problems, Becky began to search for a healthy, delicious alternative that everyone could enjoy. Ello Raw dessert bites contain no preservatives, fillers, or fake ingredients. Check out our interview with Becky below to learn more about her experience as an entrepreneur, and head to https://www.elloraw.com/about.html to learn more about the company!
1) Do you have any nicknames?
Becky or Crack (long story)
2) If you were running for office, what would your campaign slogan be?
Happiness makes the world go 'round.
3) What is your weirdest or most unique talent?
I can squat full grown men and juggle objects (though I haven't tried them both at the same time).
4) Besides food and water, what three things would you take to a desert island?
A journal, jet ski and a bible.
5) Where were you when you had your Ah-ha! moment?
On the Ocean City Maryland boardwalk!
6) Here at HQ, one of our core values is Empower Others. How do you live out this value on a day-to-day basis?
I think a lot of what I focus on is action and not just talk. If I live out everyday to the fullest and show that you can overcome your circumstances with every choice you make-- I believe that others will see and be empowered to do the same.
Also---I believe smiling is the easiest way to empower others! (smile at someone and watch how it changes their disposition and their entire day!)
7) What piece of advice would you give to budding entrepreneurs?
Life is 10% reality and 90% what you make it so find your passion and never stop chasing it. Live every day with intention.
8) Is there something that you've dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven't you done it?
I want to visit Antarctica! College gave me many opportunities to visit other countries and since then I've had the travel bug! Antarctica is the last continent I have to visit. Timing and money have definitely been barriers but I am (fingers crossed) hoping to do it before the end of 2015!
9) What do you enjoy most about what you do?
Meeting people who "get it". The most important thing in what I do are the people that I do it for.
10) If your friends were to describe you in one word, what would it be?