March Member Spotlight: Esther Sabbyul
March 23, 2015 10:19 AM
Esther Sabbyul, HQ Member, Marketing Director of Vital Plan
Esther is the Marketing Director of Vital Plan. She specializes in marketing strategy, graphic design, email marketing, basic HTML/CSS, copyrighting, editing, and customer service.
We asked Esther some serious (and some not-so-serious questions) to help our community get to know her a little better.
1. Do you have any superstitions?
I'm probably more spiritual than superstitious; staring at the mirror in a dark bathroom creeps me out.
2. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
Tough call between an eagle (so I could glide around really high in the sky) or the sea turtle from Finding Nemo (so I can chill and swim around with my friends).
3. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
If it's an important conversation, then yes! I'll probably also make notes for myself.
4. Walk us through a typical “day-in-the-life” of Esther.
Wake up. Pray. Drink earl grey tea with cashew milk. Win the day!
5. If you could only eat one thing the rest of your life, what would it be?
Mmm.. probably Asian food. Does that count as one thing?
6. Here at HQ, one of our Core Values is “Leave the world better than you found it.” What do you do on a daily basis to live out that value?
I recycle :)
7. What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year (personal or professional)?
I'd like to record all the songs I've scribbled down in my journal over the last few years. And then spice up my YouTube.
8. What do you enjoy most about what you do?
I like creating and designing things. I also like reading all the customer testimonials we get (on a regular basis). Vital Plan is really changing and saving lives! Especially for Lyme disease and fibromyalgia sufferers.
9. Tell us about your first job.
Vital Plan... as the production manager. I'm not a numbers person but somehow it all turned out OK. Whew.
10. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
My relationship with Jesus Christ! He's transformed my life from one of depression to joy, despair to purpose, and bitterness to peace.