Mind, Body, Community Events with JoulebugMarch 4, 2016 1:00 PM
We've teamed up with HQ member Joulebug to launch a new custom well-being app: HQ Raleigh: Mind Body Community. The app builds on HQ’s desire to foster well-being in all of our members and to encourage taking care of the individual, the community, and the planet.
The Nutrition Challenge, which will run from 3/14 – 3/18 is the first event within the new app. Future Challenges will additionally focus on the themes of Fitness, Sustainability, and Volunteerism.
Ready to join us?
The app is available for both iOS and Android here.
The Mind Body Community App is FREE, Join the Eat Drink and Be Well Challenge and check Slack for the passcode to get started!
- March 10th: The launch event will start at noon where Zoe's Kitchen will provide a small sample luncheon in the cafe. Grant from Joulebug will be here to explain the app and how the challenge will work.
- March 14th: Ping Pong tournament starts! We will provide Raleigh Raw nutrition bars in the morning and Anna Ladd will be here for Office hours from 10am-12pm. Anna is a wellness coach who helps entrepreneurs learn to manage stress, incorporate good breathing and posture techniques to increase productivity, and embrace change.
- March 15th: Tea Tuesday - Sarah Allen will discuss several different teas and their health benefits - black, green, white, pu'erh, oolong, rooibos, and herbal teas. She will provide 3 or 4 samples of different types of teas. This event is from 4-5pm.
- March 16th: Meditation Day - Need a moment of zen during your busy day? We're transforming the phonebooths into mini Meditation rooms!
- March 17th: Ping Ping Tournament continues! Clemence Cuisine will serve $10 healthy lunches for members. Make sure to sign up through the link in your weekly update email!
- March 18th: During Happy Hour - Ping Pong Championship Game, as well as distributing prizes for the HQMBC Challenge champion from 4-5pm.
To download the app and for more information, click here.