Design the next HQ t-shirt!July 25, 2016 9:50 AM
Our community is growing, which means our brand is growing, too! So, we’re launching a contest to create the design for our next batch of t-shirts!
What the design needs to showcase:
- We’d love to see themes like community, entrepreneurship, startups, technology, forward thinking, growth, or a tie into the Southeast. (For reference, we currently have locations in Raleigh, Greensboro, and Charlotte; we’re expanding into Charleston, and we’re planning to grow across the Southeast from there).
- It must have our logo (either the HQ gear or the HQ Community logo - found here).
- The design can be a graphic or text -- we’re flexible and open to wordplay, phrases, icons, etc.
How we’ll decide:
Our team will select our top 3 favorite designs and open those up for a public vote via social media. You need to be cool with us sharing your design online if it’s in the top 3. You can watermark it if you’d like.
When & how to submit:
- Please send all designs to Allyson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Designs are due by August 5th at midnight.
Why you should participate:
You’ll get recognition as our t-shirt designer (we’ve got thousands of online followers and members across the country)!
We also have winnings up for grabs:
- $50 Visa gift card
- HQ gear (a t-shirt - duh- as well as a custom HQ bobble and HQ stickers)
- Products from HQ member companies
- Social media and e-news promotion
Some of the member's products you could win are swag from Iron Yard, all 3 Ello Raw flavors, a free office delivery of a case of beer from Brewpublik, 45 health coaching consultation from Coach Tam Fitness, Tech Talent South swag + 50% off any Fall class, Headbands of Hope Headband, and Postmates swag!
Questions? Holler at Allyson on Slack if you’re a member, or via email at email@example.com.