HQ Holiday Gift IdeasDecember 11, 2013 3:58 PM
Avoid the mall this holiday season and support your fellow entrepreneurs, instead! Whether it's a crowd-funding contribution that will help a local startup achieve its goals, a charitable donation that supports community initiatives around the globe, or a product developed by an HQ member, we've got a list of unique and interesting gift ideas sure to please your friends and family.
Scroll down to see the full list!
Support fellow HQ'ers: Several HQ members are running IndieGoGo campaigns -- why not support their goals in someone's name for the holidays?
- Sanitation Creations: Help provide clean sanitation for all - or own your own Dungaroo!
- ThinkHouse NC: Support Raleigh's newest innovators right in Boylan Heights.
- Raleigh City Farm: Your contribution could get you a farm-to-table dinner for 2-10 people!
Charitable donations: HQ members Help One Now and SuNica both have unique ways you can help those in need this holiday season:
- SuNica's Thrive campaign helps Nicaraguan children get an education.
- Help One Now's "Legacy Project" will support community education in Africa. Give the gift of a Backpack for Hope!
HQ Products: Want something you can wrap in a box? Check out these products from HQ members:
- Vital Plan: Their natural supplements are the perfect way to jumpstart those New Years resolutions!
- Clique Publique: Beautiful bags handcrafted right here in NC! **Check the new link for pre-orders!
- Jubala Coffee: Treat someone to delicious local coffee and goodies with a gift card to Jubala!
- Lawson Hammock Company: A camping hammock for the outdoorsy folks in your life.
- Symbology Clothing: Fair-trade fashion, including scarves, clutches, and headwraps!
- Videri Chocolate Factory: Looking for a tasty stocking stuffer? Grab some handcrafted chocolates from our friends at Videri.
...and of course, you can always gift your fellow entrepreneurs with a Community Membership to HQ! Those purchased before January 15th will include a limited-edition HQ Raleigh t-shirt and a mug!